A Premium LAN Party
Get ready for a 60-hour LAN Party merging gaming, entertainment, and nightlife, including:
- Opening light show with welcome drinks
- 3 days of non-stop gaming on high-end PCs
- Tournaments where you can win awesome prizes
- Play on a professional esports stage
- Meet-and-greet with Twitch streamers
- Aftershow party with our night-time DJ
- MAXNOMIC Gaming Chair Giveaway
- Free VR, arcade machines, and racing seats all weekend
- Movies and esports watch parties in our Cinema
- Access to Limited Edition Merchandise
- A non-stop stream of the event
- Breakfast buffet
- 24/7 bar with Limited Edition cocktails
- Delicious burgers available from the LVL Restaurant! (Here’s our menu)
Get Your Ticket!
Your 3-day gaming experience:
Claim one of our high-end gaming PCs as your own for the whole weekend when purchasing a Premium Ground Floor (€130) or Premium Arena Floor (€160) ticket. No need to bring your own equipment. Our partner Logitech will provide everything you need!
Visitor Pass (€10 per day): only want to grab a burger or drink and enjoy our program? This is the best option for you.
Tickets will be available for purchase from the 10th of June at 18:00 CEST.
For Non-Berliners: Your Stay in Berlin
Everyone needs to cool off after a long gaming session. That’s why we’re happy to recommend you a stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Checkpoint Charlie! The modern hotel is in the centre of Berlin, only 5 mins’ walk from LVL.
Book your stay here and get 15% off*:
*You’ll receive your promotion code via email after purchasing your ticket
The health and safety of our community is a priority for us at LVL. Therefore, we have an extensive hygiene plan for the venue and event.
You’ll need an updated Corona Test for each day you enter the event (note: if you stay at the venue overnight, you do not need to take further tests unless you leave and re-enter the building). If you have been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks, you can bring an official vaccination pass instead of a negative test result.
The Promised LAN will be organized in accordance with the guidelines set by the “Hygienerahmenkonzept der Senatsverwaltung für Kultur und Europa” (Hygiene Concept of the Senate for Culture and Europe), so please note that our plan may change if those guidelines are updated.
Check out our hygiene concept for more info!
- What happens if the event is postponed?
If the event is postponed, the tickets stay valid. We’ll communicate the new date asap in that case.
- Can I refund my ticket?
If the event gets cancelled, you can refund your tickets via Eventbrite.
- What is included with the ticket?
The Premium tickets will get you one of our high-end gaming PCs as your own for the whole weekend as well as the option to participate in our tournament and shows.
The Visitor Pass is perfect if you only want to grab a burger or drink and enjoy our program. Please note that the Visitor Pass is only available for single days.
- Can I buy a ticket for one or two days only?
You can buy the Visitor Pass for your visit on a specific day.
- How old do I have to be to take part in the event?
With purchasing a ticket you confirm that you are 18 or above. Please bring a valid proof of ID (Passport, Driving License) when you check-in to the event for the first time.
- Why are tickets restricted to 18+?
Unfortunately, we have to follow the age restriction 18+ as we are going to show games that are USK18.
- What are the opening times of LVL?
LVL will be open for almost 60 hours non-stop from Friday (23rd) at 10AM, closing on Sunday (25th) at 8PM.
- If I get tired, can I take a quick nap in one of those comfy LVL Maxnomic chairs?
No, for safety reasons, sleeping in the venue is not allowed. We recommend resting at your room at Adina Hotel.
- When will LVL be open like normal?
We plan for LVL to be reopened at the end of July, after the Promised LAN. Potentially even earlier!
- Which PC will I be playing on?
Our PCs run all with Intel Core I9-9900k and a GeForce RTX 2080Ti, OR comparable models. Also, we will provide 144Hz Monitors for the best experience.
- What should I bring?
Some teammates and endurance.
- Can I bring my own equipment, e.g. my beloved keyboard?
Unfortunately, you cannot bring your own equipment. For safety reasons, we cannot allow external hardware. Logitech will provide you with the best peripherals.
- Is the internet fast enough to...
Yes. We have a stable highspeed internet connection, which will not get you in any ping-trouble.
- Can I play Goat Simulator with my friends?
You can! In your ticket confirmation email, we’ll offer you the option to provide us with 5 games you want to play so we can pre-install them for you. As we want everybody to have the best experience possible, we would like to ask you to avoid downloading huge game files during the LAN.
- Can I bring some snacks for me and my friends?
Unfortunately, bringing your own food and drinks is not allowed. Food and drinks can be purchased at our restaurant or our bar 24/7. Water is of course for free.
- How can I participate in tournaments?
If you purchase a Premium Ticket, you’ll get a link to register via email.
- I have another question, where can I speak to staff about the event?
The best way to contact us is on our Discord!
- Can my friend and I sit together?
Of course! Just book your preferred seats on the seat map here!
- What food will be available?
We offer a wide range of burgers, salads and sides in our restaurant. Also, we will have a breakfast menu in the mornings and late night snacks for long nights. You can find our restaurant menu here!
- I can not attend the event because I live in the Philippines. Where can I watch it?
You can watch the whole event for almost 60 hours on twitch.tv/lvlglobal.